For our Headquarters in Agios Athanasios – THESSALONIKI.
The owner of the position will report directly to the GROUP COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Providing comprehensive, confidential and high-quality secretarial and administrative support to the Group Commercial Director (CCO).
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries (tasks-deadlines) and scheduling and hosting meetings, preparing agendas / supporting materials and minute / note taking.
- Compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relative field.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (both oral and written).
- Knowledge of digital marketing & social media management is considered as an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Private health insurance coverage.